Help with WebApi_4.60.08 Create new product issue

1 mese tempo fa
In the project I used the interface to create products
/api-backend/Product/Create

After creation, I cannot use the preview function in the background and cannot see the product in the foreground

When I click the Save or Save Edit button, the product can be previewed, and the front desk can also enter the details page.

I don’t know if there is an error in passing parameters, or if I need to use other interfaces

Thanks
1 mese tempo fa
Hello

I've sent the details directly to your inbox.

Please check your messages or feel free to contact me using the information provided below for further assistance

Email: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jack
1 mese tempo fa
Hello there,
I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss this further.
Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: [email protected]
thanks
Scott Walter
1 mese tempo fa
Hi. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to say anything without a more detailed analysis of your code; I can only assume that some fields in the DTO object are not filled in correctly. For example, the Published field or the Deleted field. If I were you, I would try to see under debugging what exactly comes into the Create method and how it is further processed. You can also check the presence of a new product in the database and look at its data

tf software wrote:
In the project I used the interface to create products
/api-backend/Product/Create

After creation, I cannot use the preview function in the background and cannot see the product in the foreground

When I click the Save or Save Edit button, the product can be previewed, and the front desk can also enter the details page.

I don’t know if there is an error in passing parameters, or if I need to use other interfaces

Thanks