Error running 4.60.5 in azure

1 mese tempo fa
Hi

I've upgraded a 3.10 version up to 4.60.5. I've followed all the instructions, ran all the scripts up to 4.30, then used the application to do the updates, backing up the db all the way.

However now that i've deployed this to azure it will not run. I can see in the azure console when trying to run the nop.web.exe i get errors:

FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServer2016Processor[0]
      There was an exception checking if table MigrationVersionInfo in  exists
      System.ArgumentException: Keyword not supported:
         at MUnhandled exception.icrosoft.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.ParseInternal(Dictionary`2 parsetable, String connectionString, Boolean buildChain, Dictionary`2 synonyms, Boolean firstKey)
         at Microsoft.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions..ctor(String connectionString, Dictionary`2 synonyms)
         at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionString..ctor(String connectionString)
         at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionOptions(String connectionString, DbConnectionOptions previous)
         at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnectionPoolGroup(DbConnectionPoolKey key, DbConnectionPoolGroupOptions poolOptions, DbConnectionOptions& userConnectionOptions)
         at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.ConnectionString_Set(DbConnectionPoolKey key)
         at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.set_ConnectionString(String value)
         at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.<>c__DisplayClass6_1.<.ctor>b__1()
         at System.Lazy`1.ViaFactory(LazyThreadSafetyMode mode)
         at System.Lazy`1.ExecutionAndPublication(LazyHelper executionAndPublication, Boolean useDefaultConstructor)
         at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue()
         at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.get_Connection()
         at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.EnsureConnectionIsOpen()
         at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServerProcessor.Exists(String template, Object[] args)
         at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServerProcessor.TableExists(String schemaName, String tableName)
info: FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner[1000]
      VersionMigration migrating

Any ideas?

Thanks.
1 mese tempo fa
You could check the Database and see if the table MigrationVersionInfo exists
And if there is data in the table
1 mese tempo fa
Thanks, however it was actually a typo in the connectionstring.  However I'm still struggling to get this site running on azure. I'm deploying via devops release pipeline. I can see all the files there but when I browse to the site it get the default 'your site is running and we're waiting for your content' screen. (sigh)
1 mese tempo fa
Ah well, seems a start/stop of the app seems to have done the trick.