Retrying payments

1 mese tempo fa
Hi

For example if a user clicks 'cancel' on the payment gateway but allowing the user to attempt payment again. Is this a feature? I cannot see any documentation on it or any setting that controls it.

I see there is a reorder feature but the documentation states it adds all items to the cart again, its not retrying the same order.

Thanks.
1 mese tempo fa
Accoridng to the "CanRePostProcessPaymentAsync" mehtod of \Nop.Services\Payments\PaymentService.cs please ensure that:
1. Order status is not "cancelled"
2. Payment status is "pending"
3. The "paymentSettings.AllowRePostingPayments" setting is enabled
4. Your payment plugin supports it (check what its "CanRePostProcessPaymentAsync" method returns)
3 settimane tempo fa
Regarding something similar, I have a case where the server returned a 503, and the user opened a new tab and refreshed the URL. The server was up by the time it did all this. It lets the user continue with the process and finish the purchase.

The order got paid, the status is pending, and there is no entry for Order Placed in the order information.

Is there a way to manually set the order placed, send the email, and fix the order?
3 settimane tempo fa
jmonreal wrote:
Regarding something similar, I have a case where the server returned a 503, and the user opened a new tab and refreshed the URL. The server was up by the time it did all this. It lets the user continue with the process and finish the purchase.

The order got paid, the status is pending, and there is no entry for Order Placed in the order information.

Is there a way to manually set the order placed, send the email, and fix the order?

I solved it!

I placed the Order from Pending to Completed.
Then updated in the Order table the PaidDateUtc to the corresponding date.
The logic is in OrderService method IsDownloadAllowed.

Now I need to find out how to trigger the completed email
3 settimane tempo fa
jmonreal wrote:

Then updated in the Order table the PaidDateUtc to the corresponding date.
Now I need to find out how to trigger the completed email

If you mark the order as paid from the order detail page at the admin panel then the payment status will be changed to paid, the paiddateutc will be set and the email for the order paid will also be sent automatically. Furthermore, also the order status is validated and updated accordingly.

So instead of updating the PaidDateUtc with SQL query, you can mark the order as paid from the webshop's order detail page at admin and this should trigger all the required action