Order Assignment and Approval

1 mese tempo fa
I'm needing an Order Assignment and Approval customization.

I am setting up a site that will require login for my client. I will add the users/customers manually. There will be no guest orders or registration. There will not be a payment method. I will invoice them directly.

What I need:
The Pre-entered user/customers need to be assigned to a group. The orders placed by that group will be assigned to a person that will have to approve the orders.

Example:
A user from Group A places an order.
An email is sent to the person responsible to approve the orders for Group A. The email has the order details and a link that takes them to a basic page that has the order details and a button to APPROVE or REJECT the order.

If APPROVED is clicked, then an email will go to the store owner. If REJECTED is clicked then it will mark the order canceled in nopcommerce and send an email to the store owner .

If anyone is interested we can discuss in more detail.
1 mese tempo fa
We are no #1 nopCommerce gold solution partner.
Contact with us here.
https://www.nop-station.com/contactus
We are happy to assist you.
//Rashed
1 mese tempo fa
We can help you with creating plugin/customization to integrate this functionality as per your need.

You can contact us from here or sending an email to [email protected].

Best Regards,
Faiz
1 mese tempo fa
ralphclair wrote:
I'm needing an Order Assignment and Approval customization.

I am setting up a site that will require login for my client. I will add the users/customers manually. There will be no guest orders or registration. There will not be a payment method. I will invoice them directly.

What I need:
The Pre-entered user/customers need to be assigned to a group. The orders placed by that group will be assigned to a person that will have to approve the orders.

Example:
A user from Group A places an order.
An email is sent to the person responsible to approve the orders for Group A. The email has the order details and a link that takes them to a basic page that has the order details and a button to APPROVE or REJECT the order.

If APPROVED is clicked, then an email will go to the store owner. If REJECTED is clicked then it will mark the order canceled in nopcommerce and send an email to the store owner .

If anyone is interested we can discuss in more detail.

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. We have developed similar recently.
As we are with nopCommerce since 2.65 version to till date.
We have expertise on it.
Please check the PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
1 mese tempo fa
Drawing from my substantial experience, I am well-equipped in developing custom plugins or making necessary customizations to seamlessly integrate this functionality according to your specific requirements.. Should you require further communication, please feel free to reach out to me via email at:
Email: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jack