New Features on Product Detail Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hello,

I updated my product table with new fields. I also updated the product create page to show these fields but I cannot get the product details page to show these fields. How do I do that?

Sincerely,
Computergyrl
11 年 前
computergyrl23 wrote:
Hello,

I updated my product table with new fields. I also updated the product create page to show these fields but I cannot get the product details page to show these fields. How do I do that?

Sincerely,
Computergyrl

Which version are you in? If it's 2.XX version, are you familiar with MVC? :)
11 年 前
I'm using version 2.5 I am not fanailiar with MVC
11 年 前
computergyrl23 wrote:
I'm using version 2.5 I am not fanailiar with MVC

It's rather hard if you don't know MVC. And if you are willing to take some times learning MVC, then your questions will automatically be answered. :D
11 年 前
Go ahead and tell me as if I know MVC. I can figure it out.
11 年 前
computergyrl23 wrote:
Go ahead and tell me as if I know MVC. I can figure it out.

Pull data from DB in Controller (through the corresponding Service classes), populate the Model, and return the View. :)
11 年 前
Hello,

I did what I think is correct but am not returning anything:

Controller is CatalogController.cs
Model is ProductModel.cs
View is ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cs.html

The new fields show in the database but  I am still not getting the information to view on the product details page. I didn't quite know what do update in the CatalogController

What am I doing wrong?

Sincerely,
Theonna
11 年 前
computergyrl23 wrote:
Hello,

I did what I think is correct but am not returning anything:

Controller is CatalogController.cs
Model is ProductModel.cs
View is ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cs.html

The new fields show in the database but  I am still not getting the information to view on the product details page. I didn't quite know what do update in the CatalogController

What am I doing wrong?

Sincerely,
Theonna

I can't tell what's wrong if I don't see your code. But there are 2 ProductTemplates, one is SingleVariant another is VariantsInGrid. Are you sure your product is displaying using SingleVariant? :)
11 年 前
can you share it here
11 年 前
OK wooncherk I got it thanks! It was in the Variants Grid!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.