Language/Decimal Formatting Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
I set a new language (Portuguese-BR), and all my decimal numbers are going crazy.

For example:
When I try to edit a product variant with the price R$ 150.00(BRL), and I select the language as English it works fine. But if I switch to Portuguese-BR, the price changes to 1,500,000.0000 instead 150.0000 I had before, also coma instead dots.
The problem also extends to other fields like Weight, Length, Width, Height...

-I'm using nopCommerce version 3.00

-I checked "Edit Country Details" page and the option "Numeric ISO code" was set as "76", once the field doesn't allow "076" according to the ISO stuff. Also this is an integer field in the database, so I guess it is not the issue.
The values are "BR", "BRA", "76"(Two letter ISO code, Three letter ISO code, Number).

-On the "Edit Language Details" "Unique SEO code": pt, "Language culture":Portuguese(Brazil)-BR

-"Edit Currency Details" page "Currency Code": BRL, "Display locale": Portuguese(Brazil)-BR

-Database Collation: SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS

-Also, when I try to update the value I get a Server Out of Range Error.

"Server Error in '/' Application.

Parameter value '1000000000000000,0000' is out of range.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Parameter value '1000000000000000,0000' is out of range."

Thank You.
10 年 前
I have same problem! Cannot find any cause / solution all looks ok..... really problematic!
10 年 前
I am  facing the same problem!

When i tried to change the datetime format to day / month/ year the currency stopped to work.

Maybe it's something related with this issue discussed some time ago.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/2653/how-to-change-date-format-for-admin-interface.aspx

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/26554/how-can-i-change-datetime-picker-format.aspx
10 年 前
I created a bug report for this (see topic Bugs). However I think it is a localhost problem because I have transferred everything to a hosting provider and now it works fine. I cannot reproduce it on my online store but my localhost store still has the problem.
9 年 前
I add the kendo.culture.es-CO.min.js
and have this problem, the real value is 57000

anyone, help
9 年 前
I have same problem.

If I enter admin area with www domain name then my decimal numbers are going crazy and dates.
If I enter admin area with my IP address is everything works properly.

What could be problem?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.