NOPCommerce 3.80 Imported and nothing happens?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
I exported all of my products to Excel (1500 lines). I did a lot of editing of name of product, descriptions, meta tags, weights etc.
Then I imported in groups of 375 per import. I didnt change any headings etc.
When I imported, it went very fast and nothing happened. The changes are not there? I didnt get any errors on the import.
I stopped after the first group of 375 because it's not working.

Does anybody know why that is?
7 年 前
What nopCommerce version are you using? Please make sure that SKU for all the products are set, it's crucial field for the product import
7 年 前
Sergei-k wrote:
What nopCommerce version are you using? Please make sure that SKU for all the products are set, it's crucial field for the product import

I'm using 3.80.
I did do some changes to SKU's. Some of the grouped products didnt have SKUs so I added them in the website and then to the spreadsheet to match the website.

Do you think that has something to do with the problem?
7 年 前
Products without SKU will be imported as a new every time. Try to restart your store and check if the changes were applied after importing.
7 年 前
Sergei-k wrote:
Products without SKU will be imported as a new every time. Try to restart your store and check if the changes were applied after importing.

Thank you for your fast reply....
OK, I will try that. But first can I ask you about a couple things I found.
1: My products online say 1257 items. but my exported excel sheet says 1525 items.
2: In excel, I did a "find duplicates" in the SKU column and there are a few. I'm not sure how that happened. :(
7 年 前
I now see that some of those excel lines are attributes.
7 年 前
You are right, 3.80 version supports product attribute import/export (this feature can be turned off in the Settings menu -> Catalog settings)
7 年 前
Sergei-k wrote:
You are right, 3.80 version supports product attribute import/export (this feature can be turned off in the Settings menu -> Catalog settings)

Yeah, too bad there isn't a way to bulk edit volume prices. 90% of my products have price breaks.
7 年 前
Sergei-k wrote:

I restarted and the products still are not updated. I will work on removing duplicates when I start my night shift and see if that helps. Thats in about 6 hours.
7 年 前
Jackluv wrote:

Yeah, too bad there isn't a way to bulk edit volume prices. 90% of my products have price breaks.

Can you try the «Bulk edit products» menu item?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.