NOPCommerce 3.80 Imported and nothing happens?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Sergei-k wrote:

Yeah, too bad there isn't a way to bulk edit volume prices. 90% of my products have price breaks.

Can you try the «Bulk edit products» menu item?

Yeah, I can edit the main price in bulk edit, but not the tier prices there.
7 年 前
I GIVE UP! I'm going to do it in basic mode this time. At least I still have my excel sheet that I spent over 24 hours editing everything. I can copy paste a lot of it into the new one that I exported in basic mode..
... I hope it works.
7 年 前
I did a export in basic mode and tried to import 375 products. I dont get a error. It goes very fast only about 8 seconds of import time.... But nothing happens. The products aren't being updated.
So I tried to import only 20 products and the same thing. No error, but the products aren't updating.
Anybody know why?
7 年 前
Since that post, I exported in basic mode only 4 products. I made a small change to the "Name" of the product and imported them to test it.
It dont get a error. It simply does NOTHING. No changes that I did were made. Absolutely nothing.

Im very frustrated since I worked many hours on a spreadsheet and cant import my changes.
7 年 前
Please send me (PM) these 4 products to import, I will try to repeat your problem using my account
7 年 前
I deleted the 4 products, I have the 1200+ products in excel files in groups of 450 each file. I will send you one of those.
7 年 前
I finally got a "Success"on the import. But the only problem is that I changed the name of many products and the name change isnt reflected after I imported? I restarted and cleared cache but still my changes are not there.

Does anybody know why?
7 年 前
There is definitely a problem. I used duel screen monitors and I took a freshly exported excl file and put on one screen and my file with changes on another screen. Name, ShortDescription and LongDescription, meta stuff didnt update. I dont know what else didnt update.

I imported my changed excel file again with the entire 1200+ products and successful import, but still the changes I made aren't there.

With all the time I spent on trying to import, I could have edited the products one by one by now and not be so stressed out!
7 年 前
This issue is described in this topic, and was fixed by this commit. Also this issue can be solved by a simple script:

update Product set Sku = '' where Deleted=1
7 年 前
Sergei-k wrote:
This issue is described in this topic, and was fixed by this commit. Also this issue can be solved by a simple script:

update Product set Sku = '' where Deleted=1

Thanks for your help Sergei! You made my life a lot less stressful!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.