Customising Checkout Payments

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hello Again, I looked through several posts and couldn't find anything that I understood and could help me..

In my store we use two payment methods for checkout, We accept CC input and PayPal..

Some of our items are against PayPal policy to accept payment for. (D-guard, Knuckle Guard Knives)

My question is on specific items, can I customize the check out option to remove the PayPal payment option from these items? while at the same time leaving the PayPal payment option available for all of our other items that conform with PayPal payment polices. I haven't been able to find anything to help, I also am not comfortable with code or html, I'm very green in the computer back round. any help would be greatly appreciated, as I hired a company to build our website and they did not complete the task we asked and paid for and now have a very messed up issues with inventory managements and checkout issues.. At the moment we have to have payment options off and can only sell certain products by phone call only and most people don't realize these products are available for sale and think we are always out of stock..

again thank you for you time and look forward to any help.. Thank You

Brian
TMK

www.treemanknives.com
7 年 前
Payment Director can do conditional payment methods.  See this blog for an example.
7 年 前
awesome, this is ideal, just got to figure out how to install and use it..

You wouldn't happen to know a way to inventory manage only specific product attributes would you?
7 年 前
I think the advice given here was accurate
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.