Sharing about hosting plan

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Could anyone share the experience about choosing the hosting plan? I'm planning to purchase Arvixe personal plan but I don't know how good the performance is. How many users maximum concurrently using the nopcommerce would be acceptable? Because it is shared hosting, I don't have any idea how many users are hosting in the server that could affect the performance.

Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.
13 年 前
macrodesk1 wrote:
Could anyone share the experience about choosing the hosting plan? I'm planning to purchase Arvixe personal plan but I don't know how good the performance is. How many users maximum concurrently using the nopcommerce would be acceptable? Because it is shared hosting, I don't have any idea how many users are hosting in the server that could affect the performance.

Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.

I did a research on best hosting companies for nopCommerce
Here it is:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5376/need-advise-for-hosting-server-please-share-your-experience.aspx
13 年 前
I am using arvixe personal. It is very fast if you're in USA, not so fast in europe. I think it can easily run with few hundred concurrent users.
13 年 前
Thank you very much gentlemen.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.