Google Checkout Return Page Path

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Yes it works the way it should. I can see the orders in admin and shopping cart is empty once you place the order. I am using latest 1.20 version. I am having some problem with paypal though but they are related to SSL i think.
14 年 前
"Server cannot modify cookies after HTTP headers have been sent"

Using dedicated SSL for checkout.

Have also seen this from time to time.

Not using PayPal or Google checkout (set for manual processing as our orders normaly range $100-$1500.00 per order).

As we can process orders OK we've not looked into why.

However, will keep checking this thread frm time to time.
14 年 前
Has anyone got this to work.  I can not get google checkout to return back to the confirm page. Can some one please respond to this?  

Thank you very much
Mike
14 年 前
is this still a webconfig value to change ?
  <sessionState timeout="20" mode="InProc" cookieless="false"/>
to get google check out working ??
14 年 前
Shouldn't be. Believe we removed cookieless session support in v2.0
14 年 前
Well the config is still there.  Anyways did anyone figure out how to get googlecheckout working ????
14 年 前
i tried to play with these web.config settings and could not make the google checkout work so i just removed it for now
14 年 前
Thank you for responding AB i am going to try and modify the settings in the sandbox and see what happens.  I will report once i am finished. I think i tried this already but ill give it another try.
14 年 前
Nope that didnt work and when i modified the URL in the google check out sandbox it did not change the URL to go back to the http://www.microarmorinc.com/GooglePostHandler.aspx ...
14 年 前
it seems that google checkout doesn't receive the proper response from nopcommerce when it does postback call to GooglePostHandler.aspx due to the exception with writing cookies that occurs in nopcommerce. it tried a couple of things suggested on the internet but nothing worked. i did not spend much time and just removed the google checkout as they charge too much anyway. let me know if you have any luck with it
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.