FLAT RATE SHIPPING

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
We are having issues getting the shipping working all together.  I cannot get the flat rate shipping to work, we have tried all other options and thought the flat rate might be an option but nothing, the only thing we can get to work is UPS and the rates are very high and we know people will not pay the fees.

Please advise steps to get the shipping working, it is holding up the launch of the site.

Thank you
13 年 前
I have had no issues setting up flat rate shipping. There should be an option for that which is there by default when you install Nopcommerce - all you have to do is mark it as active and set the rate in Shipping Rate Computation Methods.

What have you done to try to get it to work?
13 年 前
I got that far but when i go do an order it says shipping cannot be calculated.
13 年 前
You may have other shipping options (like UPS or USPS) enabled - sounds like USPS to me. You need to mark all the ones that you're not using as not active (uncheck the active box) or just delete them if you don't plan to ever use them.
13 年 前
Just tried it, says SHIPPING OPTIONS COULD NOT BE LOADED. And i can't go any further, i turned them all to not active except the flat rate and still says that
13 年 前
can you tell me what the class name and template path are supposed to be.
13 年 前
fowler1 wrote:
can you tell me what the class name and template path are supposed to be.

They should be in there already... but:

Shipping\FixedRateConfigure\ConfigureShipping.ascx

NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Shipping.Methods.FisedRateShippingCM.FixedRateShippingComputationMethod, Nop.Shipping.FixedRateShipping

are the settings.

These are from ver 1.70. They may be different if you're using something else.
13 年 前
Just wanted to check, okay so now what, still not working.
13 年 前
Ok first step

1. go to shipping settings and check  Estimate shipping enabled

2. go to shipping method and make sure you have some type shipping method - Ground , Air

3. got to Shipping Rate Computation Methods and select Fixed Rate Shipping by clicking edit

4. In the system info tab, click active and click save and continue edit

5. In the configuration Tab setting price for available shipping methods.

6. Disable any shipping rate computation methods enabled other than Fixed Rate Shipping

hope this helps
13 年 前
Thanks but i still get the error: shipping options could not be loaded.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.