FLAT RATE SHIPPING

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Is this the default behaviour for Flat Rate shipping, to show "Calculated during checkout" :

Sub-Total:   $39.95
Shipping:   Calculated during checkout
Tax:   $0.00
Total:   Calculated during checkout

or am I doing something wrong? I can only get it to work when a user logs in or registers.
12 年 前
I added "Free Shipping over $99.00", and it doesn't show "Calculated during checkout"
when the user is not logged in or registered, it shows the updated shipping price right away:

Sub-Total:  $161.75
Shipping:   $0.00
Tax:   $0.00
Total:   $161.75

There has to be a way to get the Flat Shipping rate to do this too.
I have to change it so it calculates the flat rate shipping for any user : Anonymous or Registered,
but don't know how to do it.

I think changing this line in OrderTotals.ascx.cs  would do it :

bool shoppingCartRequiresShipping = this.ShippingService.ShoppingCartRequiresShipping(cart);
                if (shoppingCartRequiresShipping)
                {
                    decimal? shoppingCartShippingBase = this.ShippingService.GetShoppingCartShippingTotal(cart, NopContext.Current.User);
                    if (shoppingCartShippingBase.HasValue)
                    {

How would I pass in all users instead of Current?
12 年 前
had the same problem !
you have to "enable" this shipping method for the countries you like to allow it.
this means the field MUSN´T be markered !!!! I markered but this means DONT allow
this shipping method in this country
READ the integrated help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.