Access error Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.BillingCountry.dll

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
No, currently I don't know how to fix it
12 年 前
What version are you using? Can you please check it with the latest version 2.10? Delete \Plugins\bin directory on your server before trying it out
12 年 前
No More Denied Issues on GoDaddy...  YEAH!!!!

I downloaded 2.1 and applied the SQL script and the denied issues has gone away.  Good Work.  Thank you.

Now how about slowness when loading.  I have no products in the database.  But it will take 18-25 seconds to load.  I am also using pingdom.com to keep pinging the web site to make sure it stays alive, but I am still getting the long load times.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom
12 年 前
trundo2000 wrote:
Now how about slowness when loading
Any ideas?

I think it's better to create a new topic for each new question not related to original one. And there are a lot of already created topics about 2.X performance
12 年 前
Hi guys,

Trying to get a basic 2.1 site running on my web host and I'm hitting this access denied error. I've contacted my web host support and this is what they said:

"By default, scripts already have write permissions on all folders on the domain on which they are running. However, this script is trying to use those permissions before ASP.net impersonates your domain user, which means it is trying to write as the wrong user, and it therefore fails."

Is this is a flaw/bug in nopCommerce 2.1? Surely most people on shared web hosts are going to have this problem?

Thanks,

James
12 年 前
Hi Andrei,

Still using GoDaddy hosting
Using nopCommerce 2.10

Well things started to work fine.  I even added categories and some misc. data.  No products yet.
Today (see other posting) I ended up getting an error while clicking on Languages in the Admin area.

And now when I try to access the web site I get the same error from my original posting of this post.
It was working great.  I even saw the code change (in 2.10) that was used to copy the DLLs out of the bin area to fix this issue.  Well it looks as though it is back.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom

Access to the path 'D:\Hosting\7024730\html\majordesigns\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.BillingCountry.dll' is denied.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\Hosting\7024730\html\majordesigns\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.BillingCountry.dll' is denied.

ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6 and IIS 7, and the configured application pool identity on IIS 7.5) that is used if the application is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.

To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the desired access.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\Hosting\7024730\html\majordesigns\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.BillingCountry.dll' is denied.]
   System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +9717806
   System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) +9555845
   System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) +55
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.InitializeMediumTrust(FileInfo plug, DirectoryInfo shadowCopyPlugFolder) in PluginManager.cs:332
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.PerformFileDeploy(FileInfo plug) in PluginManager.cs:252
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in PluginManager.cs:116

[Exception: Could not initialise plugin folder]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in PluginManager.cs:146

[Exception: Could not initialise plugin folder]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in PluginManager.cs:154

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not initialise plugin folder.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +423
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods() +306
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +591

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not initialise plugin folder.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9013676
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +97
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +256

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
12 年 前
*** UPDATE ***

At around 10:00pm (eastern) the site now is working.

And this morning at 7:17am (eastern) the site is working.

I did receive notification from www.pingdom.com that the site went down at:
DOWN at 12:19am    UP at 12:24am
DOWN at 1:59am      UP at 2:04am
DOWN at 3:44am      UP at 4:04am

Any ideas on the fluctuation of going down and back up?
Is this nopCommerce related?
Is it GoDaddy hosting related?  Because of medium trust?  My GoDaddy site states I have a dedicated IP Address.

Can anyone at least give me a clue?  I was thinking of biting the bullet ($$$) and moving my site to another hosting company, any ideas?   I have read on this forum even Arvixe was having issues too (Slowness?, Access?, etc.)?

Please HELP.

Thank you.

Tom
12 年 前
I bit the bullet and went to arxive. Costed less, faster load times, and 0 problems.

I had to change because GoDaddy was having insanely long load times and was blaming my software. I knew this was not 'my software', so I just left them since they would not help. Arvixe has much better load times, almost instantaneous.

Also, Arvixe does not charge extra for email and domain transfer is free. I (and others) got the personal asp plan, the $8/m one. It should be good for low traffic sites.
12 年 前
I have read on several threads that Arvixe has problems too with nopCommerce and that they are looking for a new hosting site.

Any thoughts?
12 年 前
I read here about 'some' peoples' bad experiences.

I contacted people who currently run nopcommerce on Arvixe before buying. 'They' like it. I like it. I've had no problems. In fact I think it's awesome. The control panel was slow, but they were working on that. Overall it was still vastly better than GoDaddy. Much more control of IIS, etc. Also, the nopcommerce site endorses Arvixe, and if you look, you will find others of thier customers who run nopcommerce to ask what they think.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.