upgrade to 2.2 keeps failing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I get access to the adminsection, but I can see the public store. I restored everything and saw that I had an order in sales.

Could this be the problem? I restored 2.1 and cleared all the orders plus the wishlists and shopping carts. Cleared the cache, and restarted application. I will backup again, and try the 2.2

Could that have been the cause?
12 年 前
Are you are using old views? from version 2.1 ?
If yes you need to update them to the latest version!
12 年 前
No im replacing the whole directory structure, I just tried it now again. I also replaced the app data two files with the ones from my original the settings and plugins file. I am not getting the setup screen or the public store. I do have access to the admin login and can go in and see everything in place.

I replaced the 2.1 files with the 2.2 files. ran the scripts and tried going in the public store.
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.
12 年 前
the second paragraph is what I had done to install and the steps that followed. So it belongs as paragreaph number 1.

Any ideas what I am missing?
12 年 前
Switch off custom error pages in web.config file

<customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
        <error statusCode="404" redirect="filenotfound.htm" />
</customErrors>

change with:

<customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="off">
</customErrors>

Then you will get exact error on you screen
12 年 前
<browserCaps configSource="browserCaps.config"/>
    <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
    </customErrors>

replaced, still getting same error.
12 年 前
I did have 17 guests still in the system. I went to system in 2.2 and deleted 17 guests. Must have come from 2.1. WOuld this have impeded a successful upgrade?
12 年 前
My mistake was when I did in 2.1 i didnt change the date. I put it to today and it cleared them. All I want to know if that would have caused the error?
12 年 前
starting over.
One question, now that I am restoring and attempting again.
Should I move the app data files after I go through the menu in the websetup?
I hope that is it.
Im also going to do all the clearing of data like guest logins, sc, wl, and go through system and delete everything.
12 年 前
The 'PHX3\Iusr_8341052' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\Hosting\8341052\html\'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'PHX3\Iusr_8341052' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'D:\Hosting\8341052\html\web.config'. Please configure these permissions.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.