PayPal Express Plugin Uploaded. Waiting for approval

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi All,

I've uploaded the update to the PayPal plugin I have been working on for approval. Hopefully you'll all get a chance to see and test soon.

Darren Pegram
12 年 前
Thanks. The plugin can be downloaded here
12 年 前
Out of curiosity, why isn't this included in the standard release?

Filip
12 年 前
nopCommerce already contains a lot of plugins. Adding a new one can really bloat the solution. Ideally most of the existing plugins should be downloaded from nopCommerce site (automatically from admin area, BTW it's on the roadmap).

UPDATE: Once it's done, some of the existing "official" plugins could be also moved to this repository (and removed from the official solution)
12 年 前
Thanks! That clears it up. :-)

Filip
12 年 前
I just installed this plugin and it blew up the site. What could I have done wrong besides putting it on a live site
bluebalm.com
12 年 前
Please disregard that last post of mine
I freaked out for a moment but came to my senses
12 年 前
Does this work for nop version 1.9?

Anyone try it yet?
12 年 前
I think 1.9 shipped with PayPal Express. It was only after move to MVC (starting 2.0) that it left the default distribution and hence the conversation.

Filip
12 年 前
Let me clarify.
Does this Paypal Express plugin for 2.30 work as a Button in the Shopping Cart?

For the Paypal Express in 1.9, you have to enter Billing/Shipping information first,
before you get to the Paypal Express button, ... not really making it "express",
it works more like Paypal Standard.

It's important to have the Paypal Button in the Shopping Cart so the customer
can go directly to Paypal without having to enter any information in the website.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.