PayPal Express Plugin Uploaded. Waiting for approval

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
CliveLoftyAnstruther wrote:
Let me clarify.
Does this Paypal Express plugin for 2.30 work as a Button in the Shopping Cart?

For the Paypal Express in 1.9, you have to enter Billing/Shipping information first,
before you get to the Paypal Express button, ... not really making it "express",
it works more like Paypal Standard.

It's important to have the Paypal Button in the Shopping Cart so the customer
can go directly to Paypal without having to enter any information in the website.

I am getting lower sales because this plugin won't work for me, this needs to be a standard plugin.
12 年 前
Lost sales - yes and no.

The main difference between Standard and Express was what happened first.

Express ->  grabbed customers money  first than confirmed to take the order. No confirm = no order & no money, but goods stay in basket.

Standard -> take order than proceed to taking money. No luck with money = unpaid order that customer doesn't have a way of paying.

Express resulted in customers thinking they placed an order which they didn't, cause a lot of them didn't return to press the confirm button on store site.

Standard resulted in unpaid order that would never be paid and customers placing more order cause they had problems restarting payment for the one they placed if it failed the fist time.

I don't think NopCommerce ever had a true Express plugin (where it's paypal that tells the store where to ship not the other way around). I think I've seen a 3rd party commercial plugin that does that but it was back in the days of 1.X ..

Hope this helps.

Filip
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.