Urgent !!! Regarding fake customers registration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
You can edit CustomerController Register() Method in nop.web project to implement honeypot.
And publish nop.web dll.
10 年 前
@nopCommerce team

Can you look into this, as it seems that there are many customers facing the same issue with fake customers registration even after captcha enabled.

May be you can integrate this as a feature in next release. Fixing this will surely help.

We will be happy to hear more from you on this.
10 年 前
How do I verify if the honeypot is implemented?
10 年 前
Ok I got it, I can see the new hidden field in the page source
10 年 前
After successful implementation, I am still got 20 fake registrations :(
10 年 前
i hear ya man - it's a beating those dang spammers...... who knew ppl could be so bored!
10 年 前
krutal wrote:
You can edit CustomerController Register() Method in nop.web project to implement honeypot.
And publish nop.web dll.

Is this new hidden filed "required", I guess its not, that's the reason I am still getting fake registration?

Also when I see the page source I see this code, where there is some value by default, could this be the cause?

<form action="/register" method="post"><input id="Landmark" name="Landmark" style="display: none" type="text" value="" /><input name="__RequestVerificationToken" type="hidden" value="OTERPeMdZ1cvRc4OUJnp81CT6o2hKXv8gEo3sOk3h3i-UVc5Xsyn2qhn32Q5OOfzM88uOM2kxkbfQ89JvQtBWxZo9zUStqIpH2zR_mfWRJ01" />
10 年 前
kakoli wrote:
And publish nop.web dll.

Is this new hidden filed "required", I guess its not, that's the reason I am still getting fake registration?

Also when I see the page source I see this code, where there is some value by default, could this be the cause?

<form action="/register" method="post"><input id="Landmark" name="Landmark" style="display: none" type="text" value="" /><input name="__RequestVerificationToken" type="hidden" value="OTERPeMdZ1cvRc4OUJnp81CT6o2hKXv8gEo3sOk3h3i-UVc5Xsyn2qhn32Q5OOfzM88uOM2kxkbfQ89JvQtBWxZo9zUStqIpH2zR_mfWRJ01" />

Do we have any solution :(

email validation, admin approval, recaptcha, honypot all have failed, i am receiving some 200 fake registration everyday again and numbers growing ,.. somebody please help..
10 年 前
There could be something wrong with our recaptcha form processor that isn't requiring subsequent validations which allows spammers to submit 1 correct captcha and then re-submit 100's of new entries and get through. I found this on the google recaptcha forum to suggest a fix...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/recaptcha/XNypY2eOHmM

FROM A RECAPTCHA FORUM USER:
"A reCAPTCHA challenge can only be validated once, on subsequent validations it
will return false. Of course, this only works if the form processor
requests validation on each submission, not just once. Your issue may
not be with reCAPTCHA but with your form processor."
10 年 前
Does this mean nop has an issue or bug? I am sure many people are facing the same issue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.