nopCommerce Facebook Shop Tab

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi Brian,

Thanks. The license is per domain and comes with 1 year of free  updates & upgrades.

Cheers,
KJ
11 年 前
keesjan wrote:
Hi Brian,

Thanks. The license is per domain and comes with 1 year of free  updates & upgrades.

Cheers,
KJ

Hi,

Is this a one time payment or is it subscription based, like per year.

Regards
11 年 前
Hi Garrie,

It's a one time payment.

Cheers,
KJ
11 年 前
Does buying the license also remove the nopessentials link at the bottom right?
11 年 前
you are free to remove it (or rather hide it with css)
11 年 前
I don't quite get how it works. Does it mean that whenever I add/delete/edit my product/categories in the Nop store they will be added/deleted/edited in the Facebook page?
11 年 前
eadameg wrote:
I don't quite get how it works. Does it mean that whenever I add/delete/edit my product/categories in the Nop store they will be added/deleted/edited in the Facebook page?

Yes, your categories and products are shown on your FB fan page (no import needed, taken straight from your nop db, any change you make is reflected immediately)
11 年 前
keesjan wrote:

Yes, your categories and products are shown on your FB fan page (no import needed, taken straight from your nop db, any change you make is reflected immediately)

Great!!!
11 年 前
My only concern is will potential customers leave Facebook and make a purchase? Is it possible to accept payment within the Facebook shell? Does Facebook legally allow an external site to accept payments within the shell?
11 年 前
Another thought. It would be very nice to have the Product Like and the Facebook Shop Tab Product Like Button share counts, so when a user clicks on either button it will increment the main store's product like count as well.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.