nopCommerce Facebook Shop Tab

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
breakskater wrote:
Another thought. It would be very nice to have the Product Like and the Facebook Shop Tab Product Like Button share counts, so when a user clicks on either button it will increment the main store's product like count as well.

Not tested by I think you can achieve this by using the same AppId for both plugins.
11 年 前
breakskater wrote:
Is it possible to accept payment within the Facebook shell? Does Facebook legally allow an external site to accept payments within the shell?

I believe so, iirc there are some intergrated solutions which do this.

breakskater wrote:
My only concern is will potential customers leave Facebook and make a purchase?

The philosophy behind the plugin is to get your products in front of them.
You get to make an impression. Remember the rule of 7:

"a prospect needs to see or hear your marketing message at least seven times before they take action and buy from you"

Facebook is just another marketing channel. When a prospect clicks on a product they are taken to your storefront.
Another opportunity to make an impression. That's the goal. Get them to remember you so you can sell to them. Maybe right there and then, which is great and maybe later because theY recognize you. It's all about being where your clients are. Either via text ads, banner display, search engine results or in this case via Facebook.

You are fighting for attention in a over crowded market, you need to take every advantage you can find.
11 年 前
I agree. Facebook is another viewport for displaying products in front of potential customers. As soon as we upgrade to 2.X or 3, we will buy it and try it out; hopefully by April. I believe if prospects looking at the products on Facebook were able to purchase without leaving Facebook, it would increase the conversion rate from prospects into actual customers. It would be nice to have this feature unless Facebook integration results in high transaction fees like Amazon charges (15% of entire order total).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.