registration does not work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Just installed store on my server.  Whenever I try to register, I receive the message '
Please enter a different user name' yet there is no place for a user name.  Any help appreciated.
14 年 前
It works fine for me. What modification have you done?
14 年 前
I did the install on my desktop, then copied the database and directory to my server after customizing it and that didn't work. When I did the install directly from the server it worked like a charm.  Sorry for bothering you and thanks for the quick reply.
14 年 前
Have just installed 1.4 but registration does not work. Any suggestions please?
14 年 前
Please elaborate. What happens? Do you get any errors? Have you checked the nop_log in the database see if there has been any errors.
14 年 前
hi Skiltz, have just check nop_log and found no errors. if i click register button, it just keep giving me login.aspx and no other messages. any suggestions is much appreciated. thanks.
14 年 前
COnfiguration --> Global Settings --> Other --> New customer registration is not allowed make sure its not ticked.
14 年 前
Yup! It's not ticked.
14 年 前
What changes have you made?
14 年 前
In Global Settings > Other > Allow navigation only for registered customers: I have ticked this off to get rid of this registration that is not working.

Have to do this while I am sorting out other problematic priorities such as payment gateway. Please let me know if you'll have a chance to figure it out. Thanks for the help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.