registration does not work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I've done all I can... You need to figure out what changes you have made.  The registration works so it must have been something you've changed.
14 年 前
I am using version 1.40.

"Allow navigation only for registered customers:" if this is checked it DOES NOT allow registration to work even if - "New customer registration is not allowed" is not ticked. Therefore, in making registration to work uncheck both of these options in global settings.

But my question here is: why does the system allow only registered customers to navigate if it does not even allow new customers to register when "Allow navigation only for registered customers:" is ticked?
14 年 前
My suggestion for you is reinstall everything on your server.

Can you copy detailed error message or a screenshot for us?
14 年 前
I did not say I was getting any error messages so I cannot give you any screen shot or anything; but if you try the settings I had mention in my previous post then perhaps you'll get what I was saying.
14 年 前
hi, navigation for registered users only - combined with new user activation options  is a great way to prevent unauthorised people using your site

this is extremely practical if, for example you are a wholesale business that does not want the general public to browse the store

you can limit the registration process, preventing just anyone from registering and automatically having access

if you want to add pages which can be viewed when 'navigation is not allowed', look in

controls/basenoppage.cs

look in the 'Overrides' region, you will see how its done
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.