About Hosting nopCommerce - Please tell some affordable one

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi Guys,

I would like to get my site online using nopCommerce shopping cart. Can somebody please tell me some simple and affordable Web Hosting package/plan/service and which is in perfect sync with nopCommerce shopping cart.

I have no previous hosting experience, so please consider me a novice in that regard.

Also please can someone tell; given I have bought hosting space somewhere; what special I have to do for configuring nopCommerce online:

1) I mean are there any issues relating to rights/permissions of its folders. Please mention about these in your reply.
2) If there are any permission related issues, how will I be allowed to configure those permissions on my website nopCommerce folders on hosted web server.
3) Also, will any nopCommerce web hosting work with  .de   domain name.

Please accept my apologies for my novice questions.

Many thanks in advance.
14 年 前
1) No
2) No
3) Yes

Softsys Hosting

When you signup for an account make sure you ask for the site to be switched to full trust then you won't have any issues
14 年 前
Thank you Skiltz, for replying to my concerns.

I have also checked your provided link of Softsys hosting.

Its packages look good and affordable. I have also contacted its support team for details.

I guess, I would also be in touch with you ahead regarding deployment/configuration issues of nopCommerce on web server.

Many Thanks

Take care,
Faisal
14 年 前
Hi faisal

How was your experience with installing nopCommerce with Softsys?  I am researching the same thing as you.

Any tips or issues?

Regards,

mike
14 年 前
Softsys.  Recently finished installing there - novice.  All very good!!!!
14 年 前
IX web hosting has affordable Windows and ASP.NET hosting.

http://www.ixwebhosting.com
14 年 前
I had numerous ftp problems with syshost: 3 broken connections, 10 mins to upload a half meg file and more. And, yes, my side was working fine. There was no tech support available in late evening. I canceled my account after one day. Am trying mochahost now. Still haven't got nopcommerce running, but at least there are people there and the control panel works well.
14 年 前
I had numerous ftp problems with Softsys: 3 broken connections, 10 mins to upload a half meg file and more. And, yes, my side was working fine. There was no tech support available in late evening. I canceled my account after one day. Am trying mochahost now. Still haven't got nopcommerce running, but at least there are people there and the control panel works well.[/quote]
14 年 前
I find that very hard to beleive.  I have never had a single problem with softsyshosting.  They have ALWAYS replied to my tickets in a timely fashion anytime of the day.  In fact just looking at my support tickets I've opened over 50 tickets (i have a lot of sites) and they have answered every single one without a hitch.
14 年 前
Skiltz wrote:
1) No
2) No
3) Yes

Softsys Hosting

When you signup for an account make sure you ask for the site to be switched to full trust then you won't have any issues

What do you mean "full trust"?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.