About Hosting nopCommerce - Please tell some affordable one

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
asp.net websites generally run in "medium trust" or "full trust" - nopcommerce works best in full trust.
14 年 前
I can also confirm that softsyshosting works good. I have personally tested it.
13 年 前
Hi guys,

Joining this discussion after a long time. I am actually too busy in setting my nopCommerce site. Still under testing mode.
Yes, I have used SoftSysHosting for hosting my application.

Well, over all now it looks good but yes it appears that there are some problems with its FTP.
I am using FileZilla for uploading my files to site. Problem does not occur with small files but when it comes to heavy  files like some heavy dll files, connection gets broken.
I then use the front end inteface provided by SoftSysHosting i.e Dotnet control panel for loading these heavy problem files.

Their support is but very good, I would like to appreciate them as they do respond in a good timely manner.

Another thing I would like to point is that their current documentation on using DotNet Control panel seems to be very concise and should be in a bit more detail, like I was having problems configuring my site to use their emails, although I have resolved it by now.
Actually in my opinion, these help/documentation links must be provided on DotNet Control panel pages.

But overall I am not having any major problems so far. Site is up all times.

Thanks
Faisal
13 年 前
i also use filezilla to upload to softsys and i never had any problems with any of the files
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.