GoDaddy Medium trust PDF

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
The problem is you can't even get all the order details in excel as Excel Import / Export feature also requires Full Trust Level
14 年 前
I guess save the screenshots from the admin section for order details and save those screenshots instead of PDF file for your record for all the orders.

And make sure to backup your database, so that in future if you're switching to Full Trust , you will have the backup of all your data and details
14 年 前
or you know what, call GoDaddy and ask them to give full rights to your webdirectory/project and if it's done then try accessing the PDF file, excel import and other feature that requires full trust.
14 年 前
Right now the xml export is working ok.  I'll pull the data into excel and go from there.

For the tournament, The legal guardian data is in the orders shipping, and the event and participant information is in the attribute description.

You can get full trust thru godaddy but only with a dedicated server.  Cannot justify the cost with an event that occurs once a year.

Used Go Daddy's quick cart last year but it was a bit limited and the real killer is the lack if text inputs.

I started digging around the web config, all the permissions were already set to false, I don't really understand the rebuilding process, unless you mean re-install...

I do not have the full site on my local machine, which is now running 1.5 with errors transferring between public store and admin..
14 年 前
I have implemented iTextSharp in 1.5 which allows me to print the package slips in PDF on a medium trust server (I am also using GoDaddy).  I will be implementing the rest of the functions when I have a little time but I can help you out if you are stuck.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.