Help installing on an ixwebhosting.com server

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Don't get frustrated.  I have my nopCommerce store hosted with IX Web hosting as well.  When I first uploaded nopCommerce I was getting errors that I was missing an assembly reference.  I spent 2 or 3 days trying to figure it out.  Know what it was?  It was because one .dll file in the bin directory didn't get uploaded completely.  There will be days like that and all I can do is be patient and when I find out what is wrong, I have just learned something extremely valuable that will save me a lot of time the next time something like that happens.

My nopCommerce site works fine now (after I re-uploaded the .dll file) and you can be assured that nopCommerce runs fine with IX Web Hosting.

So, don't you think that IX Web Hosting has some pretty cool features?  It's hard to find web hosting services that offer so much database space like IX does.
14 年 前
Absolutely!  I really like ixwebhosting.  They have done me well!  I'm going to try re-uploading everything again and see if maybe something didn't get completely uploaded.  I have a feeling it's something else though.
14 年 前
Which version of nopCommerce are you running?
14 年 前
BTW how did you set up your nopCommerce folder as a web application in the control panel?
14 年 前
IX web hosting told me that by default the root application is configured as a web application.  So no worries there.  I like their live chat that they have.  Have you tried using their live chat to troubleshoot your problem?  Sometimes they have you submit a ticket when the problem is something that takes some looking in to.  But other times they will troubleshoot the problem while you are conversing with them in the live chat.

I'm running version 1.5 of nopCommerce.
14 年 前
That's a good idea... I'll try contacting them this evening when I get home.  Man this is crazy!
14 年 前
Hello just wondering if you got this resloved - I use IXwebhosting with NOP and i have had no issues.

I login to my CP - Create my domain account - Upload all NOP files to my httpdocs folder under that domain I then create my SQL database and follow all the instructions for installation for NOP. The only thing I have to do is go into the web options under that domain and click on edit for ASP.NET and set the version to 2.0 and hit save. Everything works fine.

If you resloved this please let me know so incase i run into the same issue in the future. I have been with IXwebhosting for a while and love there service. I have about 37 sites under my Windows Account and I also have a linux account with about 15 sites.

I can find any other hosting company that beats there prices for what you get.

All the Best,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.