Arvixe doesn't support nop3.2 and above

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
It's now official that arvixe doesn't support nop3.2 and above on thier personal class servers, you need to opt for vps or dedicated servers to run nop3.2 and above. Thier justification is nop3.2 and above need full thrust and arvixe personal class is only half thrust. :)

And I have had issues with nop3.1 on thier business class servers also. So no more arvixe if you want nop3.3 and above.. unless you can afford thier vps or dedicated class servers.And I am not sure about thier vps server performance.
7 年 前
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13699/arvixe-worst-web-host-please-avoid.aspx
7 年 前
That's not true. I am running nop3.8.  www.accessurize.com
7 年 前
I have a mail confirmation from them, my site works too, buy application pool keeps stopping very often and after lot of mails to and fro, they had said this on a mail. Let me know if you need that mail I can forward it to you.

Thanks
Kakoli
7 年 前
i suggest go cloud, either azure or aws, they are much stable.
costing wise almost same.
7 年 前
humm, weird because I have been running 3.8 for at least a couple weeks with no issues. you have to set the release to x86 is the only thing I found.
7 年 前
ddillman wrote:
humm, weird because I have been running 3.8 for at least a couple weeks with no issues. you have to set the release to x86 is the only thing I found.

can you guide me setting up the release to x86?
7 年 前
sure. set your build to release and then set your solution platform from "Any CPU" to X86. You may have to first select the configuration manager in the drop down if X86 isn't available. After configuration manager opens click the active solution platform drop down and select new. You should have an X86 and X64 option. select the X86 and then click ok. rebuild your solution and then deploy to your web hoster.

Darryl
7 年 前
Hmm.. I am not a technical guy, but I guess you are suggesting to use the source version and recompile with x86 .. thanks for your guidance I will try and keep you posted.
7 年 前
yes, I was assuming that. You have way more control over your site using the source and compiling.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.