Creation or Modification of pages (License)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hello:)

I'm new here and I think nopCommerce looks really nice and has wide functionality.
But I have still many questions about the license.

Example:
I intend to modify some part of the original source code only in order to extend the functionality (eg adding Telerik controls, change database structure etc.). After the modifications, I would like to be able to sell or "give" this product to my clients (together with my ERP package). Is this acceptable?

I'll be very grateful for Your reply.
13 年 前
lukaszm wrote:
Is this acceptable?

Yes
13 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Is this acceptable?
Yes

Thank You for fast reply.

If I understand correctly... I should buy a "copyright notice removal key" for each customer in order to remove "Powered by nopCommerce" link in the bottom of page footer.
What if my customer wants to change the domain of his store?
Should he renew license (= buy a new one)?
13 年 前
lukaszm wrote:
What if my customer wants to change the domain of his store?
Should he renew license (= buy a new one)?

Right. Changing domain name for already purchased copyright removal key is not allowed
13 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Right. Changing domain name for already purchased copyright removal key is not allowed

O.K. :)
Thanks for your help!
13 年 前
Hi Andrei,

i have seen many websites selling themes for various versions of nopcommerce. Even i would like to start a website contributing good looking themes. But i am not sure of the rights/license needed for this. i had gone through License but its hard to understand. Could you answer me if i can straight away sell nopcommerce themes created by my company.

Thankyou,
KK
13 年 前
Even please let me know if i need to retain any copyright notices or anything of such. Or need to buy any license for selling nopcommerce themes.

Thank you,
KK
13 年 前
kksurampudi wrote:
Could you answer me if i can straight away sell nopcommerce themes created by my company

Yes, you can

kksurampudi wrote:
Even please let me know if i need to retain any copyright notices or anything of such. Or need to buy any license for selling nopcommerce themes.

The copyright notice at the footer of your store must remain. If one of your customers would like to remove it, then they have to purchase the key here
13 年 前
Thanks Andrei for the details given
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.