Product Specification Value Mod for 2.0/2.1?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Are there plans for a Product Specification Value Mod version for nopCommerce 2.x or is there another way to have extra fields on products?

Thanks.

Regards,
Hannes
12 years ago
I'll be working on the mod for 2.10 during the week

Thx
-keith
12 years ago
connexeon wrote:
Are there plans for a Product Specification Value Mod version for nopCommerce 2.x or is there another way to have extra fields on products?

Thanks.

Regards,
Hannes

This is a great feature that should be included in Nop vote for it
12 years ago
I have already voted on it. I used it and is a must for the type of products I have. I am starting the upgrade from 1.8 to 2.1 and am looking foreword to it.

Thanks a lot Keith.
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:

This is a great feature that should be included in Nop vote for it

I also voted for it.

Regards,
Hannes
12 years ago
Hi Keith,

Did you developed this extension for 2.1?

Can you help me explain what I need to do to develop this extension myself? I mean where should I start? because my requirements are urgent, so any how, I need to get it done. If you can help me, we can develop it ourself.

Awaiting your response.
12 years ago
Ill have time over the next couple of days to work with this.  Ill post any updates here

Thanks
-Keith
12 years ago
SonicImaging wrote:
Ill have time over the next couple of days to work with this.  Ill post any updates here

Hi Keith,

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it.

Regards,
Hannes
12 years ago
SonicImaging wrote:

Thanks
-Keith

Hey Keith, thanks. Keep us updated. I'm also interested.
12 years ago
Hi All,

Had a very productive nop plug-in weekend fest.  Major thanks to Andrei and the nop team for some amazing software and also to Skyler Severns http://csharpwebdeveloper.com/  For a great head start.

The only issue im having is how to extend the administration section to add the value field.  Is this part of the administration / plug in changes in the next version?    If its going to be a bit ill see about modifying the nop file for the administration part until that's released.

Thanks
-Keith
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.