Product Specification Value Mod for 2.0/2.1?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Thanks Keith, for your update. I really appropriate the work you are doing on this. I was going to upgrade to version 2.1, until I found out that it did not have the bulk product edit, but it should be out in version 2.2 next month.
12 years ago
Hi Keith,

Thank you for your update. We are monitoring this closely, and would love to see how you do it. This will help us learn on developing nop plugin.

Awaiting your update.

Thanks
12 years ago
I just started working with 2.2 this morning.  Since I needed to access admin views for this plug in this will be the version the plug in supports.

Should have everything sorted out this week for everybody

Thanks
-Keith
12 years ago
@ Keith,

I'm just reviewing 2.2, and thank you for your update on this. Awaiting it eagerly.
12 years ago
Hi Keith, Did you got any success? Can you share us any documentation/forum link that talks about extending nop commerce 2.1-2.2 for custom plugin development...

Thanks in advance.
12 years ago
Hay Keith,
Any news. I know version 2.0 is a lot different than 1.9 and may take a little longer. Any ideas of when you might have it done?
12 years ago
Hi All,

First let me apologize for my absence from this conversation.  Since both personal matters and other business has limited my time to work on this properly,  I’ve recruited another Nop developer to either assist me or take over the project entirely so we can get it done and out to the masses.  It’s a useful mod and has plenty of room for expansion so it should be a higher priority than I can support at this time.

We are going to work this weekend to review everything and work out a plan to finish the mod and make it available in the quickest way possible for v2.1.  Since I won’t be the only one involved there might be a modest charge for the accelerated development work.  Ill review any possible cost with a few of you that have been vocal and have provided idea’s for enhancement.

Thanks
-Keith
12 years ago
Keith,

Thanks for the update. I am very interested in this plugin and would happily contribute financially to accelerate its development.

You mentioned it will be for 2.1. So, I assume this won't work for 2.2?

Thanks
Richard
12 years ago
Sorry I ment to say 2.2

Thanks
-Keith
12 years ago
I can also make a financial contribution. We are not using it now but iI think this extension is very valuable for the Nop community.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.