Product Specification Value Mod for 2.0/2.1?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Thanks for your work Keith! I'll gladly help you test it. It's just what we need right now.
12 years ago
I'm also running a 2.3 and able to test.

Regards,
Hannes
12 years ago
hi Keith,

I have 2.3 installed on my server. Please let us know from where to download and install it so we can check it.

Thanks
12 years ago
Code should be ready tonight,  PM me your email address and ill sent it off with instructions for testing

Thanks
-Keith
12 years ago
Any news on the beta testing? I have updated to 2.3 and I am just waiting for this great little add-on so I can publish it to the web.
12 years ago
Morninig,

testing is done,  working great.  right now its not able to be a plug in,  so ive started to document the install proccess.  I should have the beta's out today or tommorow.  There wont be a charge for the mod at this point until we can get it 100% as a plug in.

Thanks
-Keith
12 years ago
That sound great. :-)

I really appreciate all of work you have done. This one mod is so important to our website. Again thanks a lot.
12 years ago
Nice to know that it is now complete. Awaiting to use it. Thanks, Krunal
12 years ago
any news about the availability of the function?
12 years ago
mcecilien wrote:
any news about the availability of the function?

Ill should be releasing the 2.4 version on monday...

thx
-Keith
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.