Product Specification Value Mod for 2.0/2.1?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I would also also make a financial contribution or purchases the plug-in. I have been using this mod sense 1.8 and find it very useful. Just let us know what you wish to do.
12 years ago
Now that they have released 2.3 and 2.4 is just around the corner, do you think you will make update for these? Just thinking about when I update.
12 years ago
Have some great progress to report.  we are testing the solution now.

It looks like out of the gate we wont be able to simply build a plug-in so the first iteration of the mod will be file based.  So were testing a installer to make the process simple.   Right now its hitting about 13 files.

I should have more up to date info later in the week

Thanks
-Keith
12 years ago
Hi Keith, we are anxiously waiting for your update. When is our wait going to end :-)
12 years ago
Any new information? I know this is a tough time of the year, but any expected date?
12 years ago
Hey all,  im back with everything sorted out and will be working myself to finish this project.   Im starting converting my sites to the latest nop from 1.9 as of today,  so during the holidays ill be able to put in alot of time to finally get this working.

Still unsure about 100% plug in, but ill see what will be the quickest way to get this working.  I need it to complete my upgrades from 1.9 to 2.0+ now that the holiday is just about done.

how long,  not sure until I jump in again, but im hoping to have at least something ready for testing in the next week.

Thanks
-Keith
12 years ago
Great to hear this. Best wishes for you and your family.
12 years ago
We have a working version of the spec mod for 2.3 and will start testing before releasing it.

The initial version will be a manual update to the source, since the plug in version will take a while longer.

Does anyone have a 2.3 version that they could install and test for us in the next few days?

Thanks
-Keith
12 years ago
I would, but I do not have the time this week. Getting back from the Holidays and trying get everything up to date. Should get back to it next week.

Hope you and everyone else had a great holiday season.
12 years ago
I can do that, I have a running 2.3 site right now and I can beta test the solution and let you guyz know.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.