Product Specification Value Mod for 2.0/2.1?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Super, is this version will be  available on the Nop Commerce 2.2?
12 years ago
Hello,

What was the final result? How do we do this? I need certain product details for my book website?

Sincerely,
tblessed23
12 years ago
Hello,

Where can I get this extension?

Thank you very much for your reply.
12 years ago
Hi,  I have the manual install version for 2.3 if anyone is interested in using it,  not setup for 2.4 since I want to get this into a plugin.   The 2.4 + version is being re-writted from scratch as a addition not a modification

pm me with your email address if you want the 2.3 manual version

Thanks
-Keith
11 years ago
How's the 2.4 version coming or are you working on a 2.5 version?  I'd like to get the 2.3 manual version to see how that one works.
11 years ago
I could *really* do with this mod for my 2.50 installation too. In fact I'd be happy to go back to 2.40 if that makes it easier. I'm PM'd you Keith but no idea if you've got it or not?  :)

Many thanks,
Nick
11 years ago
Any news for a 2.4 or 2.5 version?  I'm definitely interested in this as well.
11 years ago
I would be really interested to see your latest release. Maybe I could continue and make it compatible with 2.65?
11 years ago
This feature has already been done and will be included in v2.8 :) The change set is here
11 years ago
I am very glad to hear this. Thanks. I have been using 2.3 and have been waiting to update.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.