nopCommerce 3.30 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
lintho wrote:
Any updates on when 3.30 will be released? Still april?

Yes

lintho wrote:
...is that changeset finished?

Yes
10 years ago
Hi Team, any idea or plan about when the feature - buy X get Y free will be implemented?
10 years ago
luckyhero wrote:
Hi Team, any idea or plan about when the feature - buy X get Y free will be implemented?

No estimate yet
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi folks,

I've prepared a draft of the roadmap for the next version of nopCommerce (3.30). Here are some of the most interesting ones:

- Web farm support
- Paid Registrations
- Rental products
- Moving to Kendo UI (Telerik MVC Extensions development is dropped by Telerik team)
- Further performance optimization.
- And a lot of other enhancements.

You can find all existing work items for this version here

Estimate release time - April 2014

Your thoughts or sugestions?

By the way, have a look at this work item ("Make the default theme responsive"). What do you think about it? Should it be done out of the box? If yes, should we maintain both mobile versions (a new responsive and the current jQuery mobile)? Or drop should we drop the current jQuery mobile support in order to keep the solution more simple (no code duplicates) and have only responsive one?

Hello, I cloned project. Now version is 3.3. But can not install Nop Ajax Filters, because it is SupportedVersion is 3.20. When I changed version in Description file, make exeption about Load.
10 years ago
rufatet wrote:
Hello, I cloned project. Now version is 3.3. But can not install Nop Ajax Filters, because it is SupportedVersion is 3.20. When I changed version in Description file, make exeption about Load.

nopCommerce 3.30 is not released yet. Please contact the plugin delevelopers (nop-templates.com) in order to get support about it
10 years ago
First of all a big thanks to the team for working hard and delivering an amazing software for free.

As for suggestion, don't get me wrong but instead of building new modules and functionality on top every release which are required by small groups in the community why not, for one release just concentrate on what every online shop needs.

Here are a few that I am sure everyone requires

1. Light weight basic application that loads in less than a second without consuming all server resources.
2. If a size is out of stock then show it is out of stock.
3. A simpler admin interface may get some ideas from NopAdmin
4. If possible some very basic promotions that most of online stores need these days. Buy x get y free etc

The rest of the functionality of course available via plugins and if any one wants something fancy then it is open source. Hope you will consider it.
10 years ago
Hi Team,

This is a real nice to have feature i stumble up on last week. Don't know if its done already.

Multi-Store feature is very cool to have. Wondering if we could add a domain alias for a given store.

Say if i have a store with a domain called dreamcar.com and i own another domian dreamcars.com as well. It would be nice to redirect dreamcars.com to dreamcar.com. this will work fine if you have one store in the nop commerce. But if you have more than one store, dreamcars.com will redirect to the default shop in nop commerce.

So i would suggest to have a additional field under https://www.dreamcar.com/Admin/Store/Edit/{stordid} call alias HOST values (may be next to HOST values). So we can redirect customers more effectively.

Any thoughts?
10 years ago
jeyara wrote:

Say if i have a store with a domain called dreamcar.com and i own another domian dreamcars.com as well. It would be nice to redirect dreamcars.com to dreamcar.com. this will work fine if you have one store in the nop commerce. But if you have more than one store, dreamcars.com will redirect to the default shop in nop commerce.

So i would suggest to have a additional field under https://www.dreamcar.com/Admin/Store/Edit/{stordid} call alias HOST values (may be next to HOST values). So we can redirect customers more effectively.

Any thoughts?

Why u need NOP's help in redirecting your domain? This can be done with config or simple one liner code
10 years ago
luckyhero wrote:

Why u need NOP's help in redirecting your domain? This can be done with config or simple one liner code

Hi Luckyhero,

Can you please elaborate your idea with an example (using config or one liner code)?

Thanks.
10 years ago
jeyara wrote:

Can you please elaborate your idea with an example (using config or one liner code)?

<html>
<head>
  <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url=http://www.mainStore.com" />
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.