What does this error men?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 12 años
I'm building a store that can be seen http://www.moralgenius.com/shop/ here .  Everything seems to be working O.K. except for one entry in category navigation.  When one clicks on the first item in "Categories" at the top of the left panel it generates the error below.  None of the other links seem to have this problem.  I should probably mention that I'm not the stud coder I was when I was young and first got involved with computers, (back in the '60's).  If anyone knows why I'm getting this error and appreciate the help.

Server Error in '/shop' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.PriceRangeFilterControl.GetPriceRangeList() +793
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.PriceRangeFilterControl.BindData() +48
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.PriceRangeFilterControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +83
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +146
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
Hace 12 años
Please disregard.  I finessed it by creating a "New" category and unpublished the problematic one.  Works fine now.
Hace 12 años
this would appear to happen if you update a category item with the database directly not using the admin page.
i am not able to find any other tables connected to this any questions how I may upload the categories without using the admin page.
Hace 12 años
That was definitely not the case.  I was working through the backend and not directly with the database.  In any event, I figured a way around it.
Hace 12 años
It means that entered wrong 'Price range' value. It can't be parsed. Separate ranges with a semicolon e.g. '0-199;200-300;301-;' (301- means 301 and over)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.