List of bugs in nop2.0 MVC BETA

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 12 años
wxDevelopment wrote:
I find some issues on contacts and sitemap pages as they are in /Common/ folder

Fixed. Thanks!
Hace 12 años
wxDevelopment wrote:

(...all RSS FEEDs are not working in IE7 (new products, forums, news, blog)...)

I think RSS FEEDS will be included in final release.

Does that mean someone is working on it ?

This is the error I get in IE9:
  Internet Explorer cannot display this feed

This feed contains code errors.

Switch from current encoding to specified encoding not supported.
    Line: 1 Character: 40

Also, fails in Chrome (12.0)
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

(BTW, Chrome also fails for nop 1.9 )
Hace 12 años
One that I've just noticed:
In the admin section on some screen resolutions the configuration > settings submenu goes off the bottom of the screen causing it to scroll. When you try and scroll the menu disappears.
The 'quick win' I guess would be to move the 'Settings' menu option a bit higher up!

Great work on v2.0!
Thanks,
Chris
Hace 12 años
New York wrote:
Does that mean someone is working on it ?

Sure

chris.rowtcliff wrote:
The 'quick win' I guess would be to move the 'Settings' menu option a bit higher up!

Thanks, Chris!
Hace 12 años
chris.rowtcliff wrote:

In the admin section on some screen resolutions the configuration > settings submenu goes off the bottom of the screen causing it to scroll. When you try and scroll the menu disappears.

I suggest to do something like this:

http://db.tt/omGVqrz
Hace 12 años
chris.rowtcliff wrote:
One that I've just noticed:

Great work on v2.0!
Thanks,
Chris

Funny, I just ran into this and you mentioned this. There is a way to access the submenu items that scrolled off the bottom of the screen. Instead of clicking on the scrollbar, use the down arrow key on your keyboard. This scrolls the web page down and the submenu is exposed and accessible.

I just ran into this 10 minutes ago and duplicated this for you just to be sure it works. At least it did on my 1280x800 res laptop, IE 8. I would think the behavior is the same across browsers. I don't know what you would do with the tablets and the cell phone resolutions.

Best.
Hace 12 años
with the option "call for price", tier price settings remain visible in the product detail page.
Hace 12 años
Can someone please help with this issue?
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10613/mvc-20-upload-product-picture-issue.aspx#43427
Hace 12 años
Hello Andrei, because the password is unencrypted customer in the customer table in the database
Hace 12 años
depmar wrote:
Hello Andrei, because the password is unencrypted customer in the customer table in the database

Not sure that I got you. What is the question?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.