HOMEPAGE

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 15 años
Hi Ben

That looks amazing. Please let us know when you are done with all your changes.

Thanks
Hace 15 años
I have done some more work on this. it will hopefully be finished in about a week.

I am hoping to complete one more ready for the next release of nopCommerce so there will be the one above "DarkOrange", "i-nop" (will be an Apple i-tunes style theme) and then of course "nopClassic"

Let me know what you think.

Ben
Hace 15 años
That Orange theme is great will you make available to download separately or at least the master page so we can start creating our own themes off the new masterpage.
Hace 15 años
Although v1.10 removed many of the table based layouts from the previous version, I have still had to change the structure of many of the nopCommerce pages and user controls in order to reach an almost completely css design (some tables were necessary).

In addition to this, I have separated the styles out into individual css stylesheets, grouped by key entity e.g. Product, Category, Manufacturer, Master (page) and Base (html).

Finally (although not quite complete), every server control will be mapped to a Skin definition. Each skin definition will be individually mapped to a corresponding CSS class. This will give you complete flexibility to change the style of individual server controls, either through the skin file or through the servercontrols stylesheet.

There is still a fair amount of work to do so I will need to discuss with the nopCommerce team when the next application release is due. If it is not going to be for a while then we can look at alternative deployment methods.

Ultimately what I want to achieve is a complete classification and documentation of the styles in nopCommerce. I believe this has greater value than providing a limited page designer within the application (as many other carts do). I think it would be better to clearly document what styles are on what page/control and what they do.

Hopefully, by achieving all of the above, people will be encouraged to experiment with their own designs without having to alter any structural elements.

So, it may not be ready for a while, but it will be worth the wait :)
Hace 15 años
Tried to get the product details page to show the h1..h4 tags and also ul, li etc.

Added h1..h4 to the style sheet under the .ProductDetailsInfo in the style sheet.

No luck in getting it to do anything.

Our product pages are anywhere from 2 to 4 pages so without these tags showing properly we're stuck.

Help would be appreciated.

(we'll redo them when the next version comes out as per your post March 1)

P.S. we're not using the build in editor. We use sql to insert the product details just in case that makes a diff.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.