www.foldingbeds24.co.uk

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 12 años
wxDevelopment wrote:

I have a couple dedicated virtual servers from godaddy. I do not install control panels and I do all of my configuration via remote desktop, and I have had no issues. They used to be pretty sluggish, but they have been improved greatly.

Do you have any nopCommerce shop running on that server? could you pm a link for me? Just want to test how it runs, also it is important to us That datacenter was based in the UK so was looking to http://www.eukhost.com.

No sorry I don't have a nopCommerce instance available for the public on either of those servers. It makes sense that you would choose a UK host, and I would definitely recommend it since that it is where your client base exists.
Hace 12 años
skyler.severns wrote:

It makes sense that you would choose a UK host, and I would definitely recommend it since that it is where your client base exists.

I think more important is server performance than location, but I hope so I will get into the right server soon.
Hace 12 años
wxDevelopment wrote:
Confused at all whole week server is "down" and no support from Arvixe... just looking for VPS hosting do anyone have any solutions? "except ARVIXE"

Of course, it depends on the budget. I personally use dedicated servers of SoftLayer (The Planet). Several nopCommerce sites (offical and demo sites) are run on it.

P.S. I tried Arvixe PersonalClass ASP Pro plan. And it worked fine.
Hace 12 años
Thanks for suggestions.
We bought Windows - Hyper-V Cloud on www.eUKhost.com and move all sites there so I can say it runs perfectly.
Hace 12 años
wxDevelopment wrote:
www.foldingbeds24.co.uk

Nice.  I like the "Filter by attributes" on the left side.   (I guess you're not using Categories so it works well)
Hace 12 años
New York wrote:
Nice.  I like the "Filter by attributes" on the left side.   (I guess you're not using Categories so it works well)

Thanks. I didn't get what do you mean not using categories?
I use nopCommerce filter there is no option for categories. Each category has it's own filter based on attached product specifications.
Hace 12 años
wxDevelopment wrote:
Thanks for suggestions.
We bought Windows - Hyper-V Cloud on www.eUKhost.com and move all sites there so I can say it runs perfectly.

But you are comparing shared hosting with VPS. I believe your issues were stemming from this -

"Refreshing of the site does not help if your site goes above 250 MB of memory usage. What seems to be happening here is that the later versions of Nopcommerce takes up more than 250 MB of memory within an application pool. Therefore, the old trick of setting a task to load up the app pool after it times out (within 20 minutes of no activity) does not help here as it would most likely time out through the fact that its reaching 250 MB of memory.

Regardless, a test would be to is to setup a separate virtual directory with a script which shows the app pool's memory usage. Or simply ask someone on the phones or chat to tell you the memory usage as you load the page. This way you'll know exactly what the usage is. If the app is using more than 250 MB of memory, the only fix would be to run it under BusinessClass (500 MB of memory per app pool) or VPS or Dedicated where the app pool limit can be setup via R1Soft to the maximum available memory of your environment. This is further discussed here -

More information here:

https://support.arvixe.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/138/6/imposed-memory-limit-in-windows-servers
https://support.arvixe.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/78/11/what-do-you-mean-by-dedicated-application-pools "

Which I posted here -

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11228/extremely-long-load-times.aspx?p=4

I'm sure that you would have the same experience with our VPSes as well as we provide the same Hyper-V structure but with more ram (Ram on hyperv is dedicated so you are not going to experience the same issues with shared hosting)
Hace 12 años
arvand

This website had 8 products and unmodified nopCommerce platform!

Really don't care your opinion any more after I get the answer over live chat that someone has to many connections to mssql db and you can't do anything with this issue.

Don't try to provide any support we do not require any more because it's to late ARVIXE SHARED HOSTING IS CRAP!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.