PayPal & SagePay - Description

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 12 años
Hi Nop

Note: Using Nop v1.9

Well I got Sage Pay to work on a test website - but when customers go to checkout:

The description is missing in PayPal  - of a product

Any ideas ?

SagePay - the description is just the Vendor description - but i need to add a Short description of the product to this -

Line 101
            cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("&Description={0}", vendorDescription); // ** Up to 100 chars of free format description **

Tried to write over the Vendor description with the product description wording - and WORKed with a duplicate Order Price

cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("&Description={0}", order.OrderTotal); // ** works displays ORDER TOTAL on Sage Pay**

file:   SagePayPaymentProcessor.cs

Any ideas would be great - have tired a few times...
with
cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("&Description={0}", order.OrderProductVariants);
and get the message on SagePay
System.Collections.Generic.List`1[NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Orders.OrderProductVariant]

Any ideas would be great...

Cheers
Hace 12 años
cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("&Description={0}",

is still the problem i am having - have tired all day on sunday to get a Description to write to the SagePay or PayPAL... With no success... Looking at it there is a LIST<> in the error i had on the SagePay test server - writes to it with a line...

Any advice would be great or code in helping me and the nop community...

Has anyone had trouble with the PayPAL description on there Nop (i currently use 1.9)

cheers
Hace 12 años
cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("&Description={0} {1}", "Your Store - order id:", order.OrderId);

Well this worked for a few minutes - tired to add product to the cart and in SagePay displays...

Your Store - order id: 20

But a few minutes ago tested on a live DEMO site and get a 4001 error the VendorTxCode --- So saying that the code is incoreect and already have orders in with a low number...?

Sorry but still no coding for the Description sending to SagePay or a PayPAL Express button.... fingers crossed for later

Any help would be cool
Cheers
Hace 12 años
Mark out your Partner ID in SagePayPaymentProcessor.cs

//cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("&ReferrerID={0}", partnerID);

In the private string GetSagePayUrl()

return "https://test.sagepay.com/showpost/showpost.asp";

when on the phone with SagePay and all your info will be sent to them... a good test...

No spaces - in your code as it will add a space in the sending over stage..!
cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("VendorTxCode={0}",order.OrderId.ToString());

I have gone for this so far... Remember to change the My Website...
cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("&Description={0} {1}", "My Website - Order ID:", order.OrderId);
Will add on the SagePay page - My Website - Order ID: 300

We still keep on phone / development of SagePay - Some of my other description might not be there because using a discount code and you only pay the postage - currently working on a search button on the Discount page...

Hopefully this might help someone - using Nop 1.9 SagePay - out of the box...!
Hace 12 años
Had a problem yesterday -  [Nop v1.9]

VendorTxCode is not valid - clashing with other numbers  (problems with multi-sites - to one account)

cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("VendorTxCode={0}",order.OrderId.ToString());

so changed to...

cryptBuilder.AppendFormat("VendorTxCode={0}{1}","ABC",order.OrderId.ToString());

This worked - getting the payment to the SagePAY gateway -   ABC100001 (in SagePay)

* But problems going to the SagePaySuccess webpage and ADMIN see the payment as Processing - this should be PAID...?

/ Error is in the wrong input string - this must be because of the extra (3) characters in VendorTxCode

So in the  C# page - How to get the VendorTxCode with Removed 3 characters

Original: Line 51
string VendorTxCode = decryptedDict["VendorTxCode"];

tired so far ---
//  string VendorTxCode = decryptedDict["VendorTxCode"].Remove(0,3);
//  string VendorTxCode = decryptedDict["VendorTxCode".Remove(0,3)];

Have tired several ways but with no joy... Any help would be great for this.... I am just starting out coding and this is a new one..  Thanks in advanced...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
   System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) +9416251
   System.Convert.ToDouble(String value) +48
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.SagePaySuccessPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1008
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.BaseNopFrontendPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +88
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.