I Would Like to Help Out Testing nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 12 años
Hey Guys,

I don't know if I can be of much help as I am not a developer/programmer and have no experience in writing code, but I would be willing to offer some of my time to testing new/upcoming releases of nop. I have noticed that a lot of the time there are past features within nop that can cause issues in newer versions when used, or sometimes features are just left out. I would be happy to contribute some time to testing the feature set and providing feedback prior to new releases coming out.

If this would be of help to the nopCommerce development team please let me know and advise how you would like me to do this.

Thanks for all the work you guys put into this great product and the continual support you guys offer on the forum...

Regards,

Glenn.
Hace 12 años
Glenn,

Thanks a lot. You're always welcome to test the upcoming release. Just get the latest version here and test it =)))
For example, you can try distinct scenarios, finding some issues, etc
Hace 12 años
Will do so Andrei,

I'll let you know if I find anything not right...

Is there any particular process for reporting issues found, or just use the forum as normal?
Hace 12 años
Please post all issues and suggestion on the forums
Hace 12 años
Sorry I haven't been very active on testing out new versions of nopCom Andrei, like I offered to do!

I was hoping to help out testing this but since I made this post I have been up to my eyes with work and with exams I am studying for.

I do hope the small donation that I made will count towards my support for nopCom, you guys are doing great work!

I will be sure to post anything I might find during my general use of nopCom.

All the best...

Glenn.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.