Paypal Direct for the UK - Fluent Validation Assembly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 12 años
Hello

i have an issue with paypal direct,

Im running nop version 2.2 and trying to udate paypal direct to work with UK credit cards that require an issue number and start date, i have used the updated plugin which can be found here  

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10558/

I also made the required changes to ProcessPaymentRequest so that it includes properties for start date, issue no and customerId

The plugin and solution builds fine without errors but when i run it, the plugin manager throws an error with the fluentvalidation assembly,

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]

Does ayone know how i can fix this error? Ive checked the latest code release and it doesnt appear to include this update, will this be rolled out with the next release?
Hace 12 años
Just add a reference to 'FluentValidation' assembly (located into \packages\FluentValidation.{VersionHere}\ directory)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/wkze6zky(v=vs.80).aspx
Hace 12 años
hi,
     I am facing some problem in validating the expiration date in fluent validtion 3.2 using nop commerce 2.40. where  i am using greater than or equalsto it is not taking the validation for it. i am checking the validation for the month should not be less than the current month.
here is my code:

string month = DateTime.Now.Month.ToString();

RuleFor(x => x.ExpireMonth).GreaterThanOrEqualTo(month).WithMessage("invalid expiry date");

it is not executing this validation even if i select less than the current month..

help would be appreciated...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.