Save picture error nopC 2.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 12 años
hey guys. when i'm in the editing area of a product, i add a picture, and go to save and get this:
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

(is this a NopCommerce error? or it from my hosting company? i can't tell)

i found this post:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10927/19-20-upgrade-500-error-store-images-to-file.aspx

but when i changed media.images.storeindb under config>settings>allsettings pg 13 two things happened, my images didn't show up, and the current images i have went away.

you can see the site at mikesoffroad.com.mytempweb.com and you can see my problem.

i'd reaaaaaaally like some feedback on this as i reaaaaaally need to get this going.

could it be a db setting that's not letting it write or what? i just don't know.

thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.
Hace 12 años
no one has any input on this? it's stopping everything......
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.