nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 11 años
I downloaded the newest version "nopcommerce-56e935320532."  But I was not able to rebuild "Nop.Core" project file because VS2010 cannot find "Autofac" library.
Hace 11 años
gogosweb wrote:
Andrei,

I think the biggest problem is when you want to add more than one widget on the same zone

Let say you want to set a blockhtml widget on right_side_column_before zone and you need a second one on the same zone.

Agree. But although currently it's not possible, the new widget implementation has a lot of other advantages. What I can suggest you now is to put all HTML (for both widgets) into one. Another solution (workaround) will be creating and using a new widget type with the same implementation (for example, HtmlWidget2)
P.S. I'll create a work item and think how it can be enhanced.
Hace 11 años
ohtsu wrote:
I downloaded the newest version "nopcommerce-56e935320532."  But I was not able to rebuild "Nop.Core" project file because VS2010 cannot find "Autofac" library.

I've just tested it. Everything works fine.
Hace 11 años
Lets start with the roadmap for nopcommerce 2.70
Hace 11 años
jariwalakrunal wrote:
Lets start with the roadmap for nopcommerce 2.70

I'll start a new topic a bit later (going to have some rest after the release)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.