Error when delete forum

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 12 años
I have tried to delete a forum but I get this error.

"
Unable to create a constant value of type 'Nop.Core.Domain.Forums.ForumTopic'. Only primitive types ('such as Int32, String, and Guid') are supported in this context.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NotSupportedException: Unable to create a constant value of type 'Nop.Core.Domain.Forums.ForumTopic'. Only primitive types ('such as Int32, String, and Guid') are supported in this context.

"
What is wrong and how can I delete the forum. There are no threads in the forum.
Hace 12 años
You're right. Thanks for reporting. I'll have a look at this issue in the near time. Not sure but seems that this issue appeared after upgrading to Entity Framework 4.3
Hace 12 años
Fixed. Please see changeset 28a7a67cead3
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.