nopCommerce 2.65 and 2.70 roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 11 años
One very important improvement would be to reduce the number of steps and pages when checking out.

Also, I would make last page of the Checkout a summary page that shows ALL the information,
like the Billing and Shipping address the person entered from previous screen.
This way the person can see if they made an error when entering their information.

And PayPal Express button should go right to PayPal (don't know if this was fixed or not).

Hace 11 años
MikeMCSD wrote:
One very important improvement would be to reduce the number of steps and pages when checking out.

Also, I would make last page of the Checkout a summary page that shows ALL the information,
like the Billing and Shipping address the person entered from previous screen.
This way the person can see if they made an error when entering their information.

And PayPal Express button should go right to PayPal (don't know if this was fixed or not).

Agree,
could be a "customizable" checkout flow.
Hace 11 años
It' a must, professional shops have, with the possibility to jimp straight back for editing mistakes.
Hace 11 años
The tendency of virtual stores today is the checkout step by step be eliminated and a real onepagecheckout be standardized.
Hace 11 años
neiltoncs wrote:
The tendency of virtual stores today is the checkout step by step be eliminated and a real onepagecheckout be standardized.

Vote for real one-page checkout
Hace 11 años
Doesn't really need to be "one page".  2 or 3 is fine.

I think it's a good idea to have the last page show the
Shipping address (along with the shopping cart and other information)
so the user can see if they made any errors when entering the data.

Hace 11 años
a.m. wrote:

By the way, have a look at this forum topic (the survey results). I think we'll start working on multi-store and multi-vendor support very soon (in several months). It's not for sure, but 99%. "Better CMS support" task is also demanded. Other features were voted as "Nice to have - but not essential". So they'll be implemented later.

Your thoughts?

Better CMS support is certainty a very important aspect in ecommerce business. Today, majority of online customers are attracted to ecommerce website with better CMS functionality. Better CMS support is required these days for marketing purpose of an online business.

I have read a lot of time here (on the forums) that whenever better CMS support was required / asked by nop users, most of the users gets an answer that "nopcommerce is first an ecommerce solution NOT a CMS project". I completely agree with the statement that nopCommerce is first an ecommerce project but CMS support is equally important these days with increase in online blogging, social media, online communities and groups - Today, online users asks for CMS functionality on the website and lack of CMS support does affect the website traffic.

Better CMS support helps store owners to maintain the store without technical knowledge - With better CMS support, it is simple for even non-technical users to add or edit content, update images, and to manage the critical data that makes an online store / company effective.
Hace 11 años
Hi,

Please add these questions:

1. How is your business handling sales tax?

2. What accounting / ERP solution does your business use?
Hace 11 años
joe_a84 wrote:

1. How is your business handling sales tax?

2. What accounting / ERP solution does your business use?

Indeed two very interesting and also important questions. Maybe the first question should be a bit more specific, or, what answers do you expect to get (can you give us an example)?
Hace 11 años
Hi,

My business sells the nopCommerce Avalara Connector, which processes sales tax. I would like to know if customers are using another tax provider, something custom built (spreadsheets) or using flat rates from nopCommerce.

My business also sells the QuickBooks integrations. I'd like to know how many customers are using QuickBooks or another ERP system. If 50% of customers are using PeachTree and there is demand for a PeachTree integration, then I would try and build one.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.