Exporting and Importing with Capture

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 11 años
Hi nopCommerce gurus,

We are in need of a way to capture orders automatically after a certain step. Our current workflow is below:

- Customer places order
- Orders are exported and imported into internal db for CustomerCare/Shipping
- Shipping prints out labels and updates orders in internal db
- Orders are exported from internal db and updated inside of nopCommerce to populate tracking # field.
- Finance dept. sees order has tracking #, goes to Authorize.net to capture manually

Now I know that nopCommerce has a "capture" button in order details on admin side. However, this is also a manual process. My question is, if we went into database and set the order to "Capture" will it run the method 'CanCapture' inside of nopCommerce to tell Authorize.NET to go ahead and authorize and capture payment? If not, what would be the best way to do so, following the same workflow above, because we need the tracking # to be supplied before capturing.
Hace 11 años
^ bump ^

anyone please?
Hace 11 años
All we get is "Mark As Paid" button on the orders -  the results from Authorize are not stored with the order.
I think the plugin is not quite fully operational
the following fields in the database remain null after an payment "Authorization" (not auth/cap) is sent to Authorize.Net
      ,[AuthorizationTransactionId]
      ,[AuthorizationTransactionCode]
      ,[AuthorizationTransactionResult]

This explains why we have to continually go to Authorize.Net's page, and capture the payment manually.
Either Authorize changed something on their end and NC 2.65 doesn't support it (thus never populating the order table) or there's a bug in the Authorize.Net plugin itself.

I'm in the same bind, but surely, someone has written a more advanced plugin elsewhere (the search continues)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.