Help regarding the layout required

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 11 años
Hi ,

i am currently using NOP version 2.65. My layout of the website require only ColumnOne.cshtml ., so i called ColumnOne .cshtml in the Layout of 'Index.cshtml'.
Even though the layout changed , it goes to the previous look as soon as i click a product..
Where should i make the change if i want to see the layout of columnOne.cshtml in all pages?
Hace 11 años
you can take a look at:  
under views catalog view

ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml

~line7
Hace 11 años
Ok ill do that,..Thanks a lot
Hace 11 años
to change the entire site to one column you will need to find all references to

_ColumnsThree.cshtml and _ColumnsTwo.cshtml and replace with _ColumnsOne.cshtml

HTH
Hace 11 años
goshhhh yeah true...currently i am doing that.. :( ..thanks brother... :)
Hace 11 años
Hi, I changed the layout of every cshtml page i saw in nop.web .. but still the pages on clicking categories(especially all its hierarchy) still shows columnsThree.cshtml. But that fromt he product details page is gone like you said

why is this even when i tried changing all the cshtml??
Hace 11 años
look in Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Catalog\CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml
Hace 11 años
Yes already changed that to ColumnsOne.cshtml.  Still the other layout persists...actually i changed the layout to columnsOne for every cshtml file in view.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.