Stock attribute combinations available to order that do not exist!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 10 años
sorry that was 1.6..

For 1.90, you can change the default behavior by adding the following code to: Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Orders\ShoppingCartService.cs (after line #857) and recompiling the Nop.BusinessLogic project.
else
{
    warnings.Add(IoC.Resolve<ILocalizationManager>().GetLocaleResourceString("ShoppingCart.OutOfStock"));
}

With this change, attribute combinations that are not listed can not be added to the cart (will display an out of stock message).

any help would be great.. too many combinations to do manually..
Hace 10 años
Done. Please see changeset 3925b345682f
Hace 10 años
Thanks Andrei.
Hace 10 años
Andrei,

I saw that you did the change but when I check the box "Allow only existing attribute combinations" and see that I only have 3 attributes combinations set for my product, on the product page I see all the combinations for my sizes.   For example I have 13 possible combinations for size but only 3 have a quantity greater than 0  so by dropdown box should only show 3 options but it shows all 13 still.
Hace 10 años
mayur5 wrote:
Andrei,

I saw that you did the change but when I check the box "Allow only existing attribute combinations" and see that I only have 3 attributes combinations set for my product, on the product page I see all the combinations for my sizes.   For example I have 13 possible combinations for size but only 3 have a quantity greater than 0  so by dropdown box should only show 3 options but it shows all 13 still.

This option does hide these attribute combinations on the product details in public store. It does not allow to add non-existing combinations to the cart (when a customer clicks "Add to cart" button). This way you don't have to create all 13 combinations in admin area. And you're asking for another feature - please see its work item here

P.S. Please do not duplicate forum topics
Hace 10 años
Andrei,

I'm sorry I did not mean to duplicate the topic.  I'm guess I'm confused because I just installed the 3.3 version and when I look the product
http://production.headznthreadz.com.oak.arvixe.com/Cardinals-AC-Perf-Alternate-1

in my admin, it only has the
attribute combination of size 8 in Navy/Red with a quanity of 2
attribute combination of size 6 3/4 in Navy/Red with a quanity of -1

but in my public store, the dropdown list shows all the sizes from 6 3/4 to 8 3/8.

Is their something Im doing wrong
Hace 10 años
mayur5 wrote:
Andrei,

I'm sorry I did not mean to duplicate the topic.  I'm guess I'm confused because I just installed the 3.3 version and when I look the product
http://production.headznthreadz.com.oak.arvixe.com/Cardinals-AC-Perf-Alternate-1

in my admin, it only has the
attribute combination of size 8 in Navy/Red with a quanity of 2
attribute combination of size 6 3/4 in Navy/Red with a quanity of -1

but in my public store, the dropdown list shows all the sizes from 6 3/4 to 8 3/8.

Is their something Im doing wrong

please read my previous reply
Hace 10 años
I looked at the link you provided and tried to implement in 3.3 and it does not work.  All I want or am suggesting that when you select the dropdown box and you select color and size, it should only show the options that are in the attribute combination and not all the options from the product attribute table.  Only options that have a quantity greater than 0 and out of stock is false should show up in the dropdowns and it doesn't (everything shows up).  I'm sorry but I don't see it and click on Allow only existing attribute combinations, it doesn't do anything.  What is it supposed to do?  Anyone have any ideas. Thanks!
Hace 9 años
Link mentioned above is broken, could you guys fix this issue, I'm trying to solve this too. Thanks in advance!
Hace 9 años
Sorry, here is the link to our website
http://hnt.threadthis.com/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.