Remove OrderPlaced Notification & add OrderCompleted Notification for StoreOwner

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
when a customer placed an order
1. storeowner gets a notification via email
2. customer gets a notification via email

when that customer completed the payment
1. only customer get notification.

I want to change as below:

when a customer placed an order no need of any kind of notification, bcoz not all the customers are completing the payment.

but incase that customer completed the payment.
Bydefault customers get a notification also i want storeowner to be notified at the same time.

I searched in the forum & found below tips
==============================
If you would like to remove "order placed" email please open OrderManager.PlaceOrder() method and remove the following code:

int orderPlacedStoreOwnerNotificationQueuedEmailID = MessageManager.SendOrderPlacedStoreOwnerNotification(order, LocalizationManager.DefaultAdminLanguage.LanguageID);
InsertOrderNote(OrderID, string.Format("\"Order placed\" email (to store owner) has been queued. Queued email identifier: {0}.", orderPlacedStoreOwnerNotificationQueuedEmailID), DateTime.Now);

but I'm unable to find that file in 1.40 NO SOURCE version...........pls someone help me.
Hace 14 años
Look in \Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Orders\OrderManager.cs
Hace 14 años
i tried it, there is no Libraries folder in NO SOURCE version, i tried even searching the full NO SOURCE version folder but could not find the OrderManager.cs file, pls help me....
Hace 14 años
You wont find it in the no source version.
Hace 14 años
i really want that modification, im willing to install the full version can u help me with the follwing queries:-

1. whats the primary difference between source & no source version ?
2. How shud i install it is that the normal method of NO SOURCE version ?
Hace 14 años
There is no difference, the no source version is the compiled version of the source version.  You need either have visual studio or download visual web developer to be able to work with the source.  Otherwise pay someone to make the changes for you.
Hace 14 años
Thanx for that great info, I'm not familiar with those stuff but willing to learn, dont know how long its going to take.

further i'm not trying to create a big store, thought i culd sell few stuff online,

but i need only that particular modification, I have sent u a pm, if u culd get time pls. respond me, thanx
Hace 14 años
I am using visual web developer 2008 express edition, but when I open the project. I doesn't bind the libraries. what is the reason?
Hace 14 años
Did you download the one with source?

See Skiltz's post.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.