custom development needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 10 años
Hello-

I am using nopcommerce 3.0 and have need of customizations to the Blog feature.

We need categorization for it, and we would like to have a "default page" for the blog, in which the category list is displayed as well as a section of editable text...(a topic page perhaps)

We'd also like to have the TinyMCE editor (or equivalent) integrated into the blog editing screen.

In the near future, we will need other customizations, so there will be other work available soon.
If this is something that you feel you could accomplish at a reasonable rate, please contact me.

Thanks,
Steve
Hace 10 años
Steve,

I'm sure we can help you with your modifications. Is there a number or email where we can discuss the features in more detail?   You can PM me of course with the info.
Our number is 330-966-1129x2.
Hace 10 años
Hi Steve,

We will be happy to co-operate with you for your custom development requirement. I request you to review services we offer for nopCommerce. Moreover, kindly share your contact details so we can discuss the same in details. You can also contact us or request a quote.

Thank you,
Krunal

nopAccelerate.com
Hace 10 años
Hello Steve,

Our company is a nopCommerce partner and a Microsoft Gold Partner experienced in .NET/SQL and Cloud technologies. We will be happy to help you with your nopCommerce projects.  You can review our portfolio. Last two months we developed about 5 projects like yours and usually we charge about 500-600$ for each plugin. It's a rough quote. Our developer who will implement your project will be able to provide your with the exact quote. I would be happy to provide more information upon request.

Sincerely, Konstantin.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.